MUJI's Embroidery Service offers an extensive collection of fun designs and vibrant colors, we invite our customers to get creative and be able to express themselves through their personalized MUJI
New Embroidery Service
On October 28, the newest MUJI Embroidery Service will be open to accept orders. It will be exclusive at MUJI Shangri-la Plaza.
1. Applicable to a range of garments and textiles
Applicable to select MUJI items such as shirts, bags, and home fabrics.
2. A wide variety of embroidery designs
Select from over 200 designs, including animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and
Customize your item through choosing the embroidery and placement.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Thoughtfully crafted designs that are unique to MUJI which include animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and letterings.
How to Order
1. Purchase a MUJI item
2. Fulfill the embroidery order sheet by scanning the QR code
3. Visit the Embroidery Service counter at MUJI Shangri-la to finalize your order
*limited to items bought in MUJI Shangri-la only
for the Order Sheet
Small - PHP 100 each
Large - PHP 150 each
Extra Small / Small / Medium - PHP 15 each
Extra Large / Large - PHP 20 each
Choose from any of these MUJI products, which range from garments to home items.
**The Embroidery service is limited to MUJI products purchased on the same day in MUJI Shangri-La East Wing.
Use our recommended placement guide to help you personalize your MUJI items.
**Placements may still vary depending on the actual item. Visit the store to finalize your order.
Terms and Conditions
1. Embroidery service is limited to MUJI products purchased in MUJI Shangri-la Eastwing store which is purchased on the same day of purchase.
2. All embroidery orders placed are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. This service is applicable only to designated MUJI items, font size, colors and design determined by MUJI PH. Please consult with our staff memeber first.
MUJI PH has the right not to process your request if those found not part of MUJI Embroidery offer.
4.This service shall be processed once payment for the products & embroidery fee has been paid. Failure to settle payment may result in the cancellation of service.
5.Processing of the embroidery service is within the day or a maximum of 20 orders per day depending on the volume of embroidery service orders received by MUJI PH.
6. The customer must physically check completed requests before leaving the embroidery area. MUJI PH will not accept any damage or defective report afterwards.
7. Please present your embroidery sheet in claiming your embroidered item/s.
8. For inquiries, please contact MUJI Shangri-la Plaza (+632 8651 1237). Please present your embroidery order sheet when claiming your embroidered item/s.
Paid and completed orders placed on November 27, 2022 at the MUJI Shangri-la Plaza store will be available for pick up at the Embroidery Area on January 16, 2023.
MUJI Shangri-la Plaza
Level 4, East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA corner Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
+632 8651 1237
+63998 970 7483 (Mobile and Viber)
Mon- Sun: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM