MUJI's Embroidery Service offers an extensive collection of fun designs and vibrant colors, we invite our customers to get creative and be able to express themselves through their personalized MUJI
New Embroidery Service
On October 28, the newest MUJI Embroidery Service will be open to accept orders. It will be exclusive at MUJI Shangri-la Plaza.
1. Applicable to a range of garments and textiles
Applicable to select MUJI items such as shirts, bags, and home fabrics.
2. A wide variety of embroidery designs
Select from over 200 designs, including animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and
Customize your item through choosing the embroidery and placement.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Thoughtfully crafted designs that are unique to MUJI which include animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and letterings.
How to Order
1. Purchase a MUJI item
2. Fulfill the embroidery order sheet by scanning the QR code
3. Visit the Embroidery Service counter at MUJI Shangri-la to finalize your order
*limited to items bought in MUJI Shangri-la only
for the Order Sheet
Small - PHP 100 each
Large - PHP 150 each
Extra Small / Small / Medium - PHP 15 each
Extra Large / Large - PHP 20 each
Choose from any of these MUJI products, which range from garments to home items.
**The Embroidery service is limited to MUJI products purchased on the same day in MUJI Shangri-La East Wing.
Use our recommended placement guide to help you personalize your MUJI items.
**Placements may still vary depending on the actual item. Visit the store to finalize your order.
Terms and Conditions
1. Embroidery service is limited to MUJI products purchased in MUJI Shangri-la East wing store purchased from October 28, 2022 onwards.
2. All embroidery orders placed are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. This service is applicable only to designated MUJI PH items. Materials, font, size, colors and design to be used for the embroidery, and the placement or location o the embroidery shall only be as approved by MUJI PH.
4.This service can only be availed of upon full payment for the products and the embroidery fee.
5.Only twenty (20) embroidery service transactions shall be accepted per day and any excess shall be recorded for the following day. Pick up and release date of the embroidered items shall be indicated in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet to be issued by MUJI PH to the customer.
6. MUJI PH does not guarantee that each design can be embroidered with complete accuracy as the details or particulars (such as materials, font, size, colors, and design to be used for the embroidery, and the placement or location of the embroidery) indicated in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet.
7. The store shall indicate the pick-up date in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet. Customer shall be notified if there is any change in the pick-up date. Customer shall collect the order at the MUJI Store where the order was placed by presenting the original copy of the Embroidery Service Order Sheet. A photocopy or electronic copy shall not be accepted. MUJI PH reserves the right to decline the pick-up request if the original copy of the Embroidery Service Order Sheet is not surrendered to MUJI PH.
8. For inquiries, please contact MUJI Shangri-la Plaza at (+632 8651 1237). Please present your embroidery order sheet when claiming your embroidered item/s.
Paid and completed orders placed on May 30, 2023 at the MUJI Shangri-la Plaza store will be available for pick up at the Embroidery Area on May 31, 2023.
MUJI Shangri-la Plaza
Level 4, East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA corner Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
+632 8651 1237
+63998 970 7483 (Mobile and Viber)
Mon- Sun: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM