MUJI's Embroidery Service offers an extensive collection of fun designs and vibrant colors, we invite our customers to get creative and be able to express themselves through their personalized MUJI
Select from over 200 designs, including animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and letterings.
Thoughtfully crafted designs that are unique to MUJI which include animals, nature, seasons, exclusive designs and letterings.
Letterings and Thread Colors
Express yourself! Select a font style and color that best suits your preference.
Note: Customizable colors are limited to letters only, not characters/designs.
MUJI Philippines Exclusive
One of the exclusive and limited edition embroidery designs MUJI Philippines' embroidery service is offering is the Philippines’ Jeepney vehicle. This is to pay homage to one of the country’s most popular vehicles.
Terms and Conditions
1. Embroidery service is limited to MUJI products purchased in MUJI Shangri-la East wing store purchased from October 28, 2022 onwards.
2. All embroidery orders placed are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. This service is applicable only to designated MUJI PH items. Materials, font, size, colors and design to be used for the embroidery, and the placement or location o the embroidery shall only be as approved by MUJI PH.
4.This service can only be availed of upon full payment for the products and the embroidery fee.
5.Only twenty (20) embroidery service transactions shall be accepted per day and any excess shall be recorded for the following day. Pick up and release date of the embroidered items shall be indicated in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet to be issued by MUJI PH to the customer.
6. MUJI PH does not guarantee that each design can be embroidered with complete accuracy as the details or particulars (such as materials, font, size, colors, and design to be used for the embroidery, and the placement or location of the embroidery) indicated in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet.
7. The store shall indicate the pick-up date in the Embroidery Service Order Sheet. Customer shall be notified if there is any change in the pick-up date. Customer shall collect the order at the MUJI Store where the order was placed by presenting the original copy of the Embroidery Service Order Sheet. A photocopy or electronic copy shall not be accepted. MUJI PH reserves the right to decline the pick-up request if the original copy of the Embroidery Service Order Sheet is not surrendered to MUJI PH.
8. For inquiries, please contact MUJI Shangri-la Plaza at (+632 8651 1237). Please present your embroidery order sheet when claiming your embroidered item/s.
MUJI Shangri-la Plaza
Level 4, East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA corner Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
+632 8651 1237
+63998 970 7483 (Mobile and Viber)
Mon- Sun: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM